: The short answer is: I wasn't done yet :-). I'll update the trunk and
: 2.3 branch soon. You can see a preview of the changes I'm going to make
: here: http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/preview/. The 2.3 release will
: then only have 2.3 specific docs.

i trust you :)

i figured it was a work in progress, i just wasn't sure what your plan was
for what docs would live in the "site" and which would live in the
release.  When i poked arround your preview directory earlier i found two
copies of "gettingstarted.html" one linked to from releases.html (which
looks like it will be in the site) and one linked to from the nav of the
2.3 docs (hence my initial confusion, and my delving into the commit,
and falling down the rabbit hole)...

http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/preview/releases.html
http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/preview/gettingstarted.html
http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/preview/2_3_0/gettingstarted.html