Chris Hostetter wrote:

> i trust you :)

Thanks! :)

> i figured it was a work in progress, i just wasn't sure what your plan was
> for what docs would live in the "site" and which would live in the
> release.  When i poked arround your preview directory earlier i found two
> copies of "gettingstarted.html" one linked to from releases.html (which
> looks like it will be in the site) and one linked to from the nav of the
> 2.3 docs (hence my initial confusion, and my delving into the commit,
> and falling down the rabbit hole)...
>
> http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/preview/releases.html
> http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/preview/gettingstarted.html
> http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/preview/2_3_0/gettingstarted.html

True... I forgot to delete
http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/preview/gettingstarted.html. It should
really only be in one place. Thanks for catching!

Please review the 2.3 docs (in RC2:
http://people.apache.org/~buschmi/staging_area/lucene_2_3/rc2/).

I also generated the main web site files. We still have to change the
cron job to copy from lucene/java/site/docs instead of
lucene/java/trunk/docs. When that's done I'll also update
lucene/java/trunk/docs. If I do that now, the cron job will mess up the
website tonight.

-Michael