On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd be for this plan if I really thought the stable branch would get
> similar attention to the experimental branch - but I have some doubts about
> that. Its a fairly small dev community in comparison to other projects that
> do this ...
>
> Dev on the experimental latest greatest fun branch, or the more in the
> past, back compat hassle stable branch? Port most patches to two somewhat
> diverging code bases?
>
> If that was actually how things worked out, I'd be +1. I just wonder ...
> with the right framing I do think its possible though.

But this is an open source project still right? So if you want more
attention paid to the stable branch, put your patches where your mouth is
(no offense).

If no one wants to put new features in the back-compat hassle branch, well,
then thats a sign that no one cares about it.

--
Robert Muir
rcm...@gmail.com