Dick,

As an OSGi supporter I also think Eric has gone a little far with this
blog post. It's clear to me at least that the JavaPosse was never
intended to be a "watch dog". You're just 4 guys podcasting about what
interests you, and your popularity and success speaks for itself. If
the "OSGi community" wants a podcast that satisfies our biases more
than yours then we should just damn well start one. I'm not under any
illusions that it would be able to catch up with you guys in
popularity any time soon.

However if you're really being begged for interviews, then I think you
can afford to be a _little_ tougher on the interviewees. I'm not
talking about gotcha tactics or screwing people over, just asking them
to back up what they say and digging a little deeper. You don't need
to interview like Bill O'Reilly or even Jeremy Paxman, but an
occasional streak of Krishnan Guru-Murthy wouldn't be so bad.

Cheers,
Neil