No, you guys are the perfect example of the problem.  Just the same
way that SWT generated more zealots than applications, now we've got
OSGi advocacy-by-accusation... and still virtually no meaningful apps
to prove that this stuff is important, viable, or even worth caring
about.

Just because something is in Eclipse, doesn't mean it is or should be
everyone else's standard.  Making Eclipse the standard of value for
the Java community has been a disaster.

I'm not picking a fight... I opted out of the Java world a long time
ago.  I think it's just sad how you guys are self-destructing.  Java
could have been so much more.

--Chris