A few things:

1.  Dick, you guys rock.  You do a fantastic job in the interviews, and I
enjoy them immensely.  Looking at the other thread after the BoF and
questions, I would say that most appear to enjoy the interviews and the
style.  You're very well respected in the community, and this is just a
minor thing overall.

2. ErIk, you are a big part of the "problem" here.  I've seen nothing but
flaming responses and sweeping judgements by yourself.  Quite frankly, your
position on the subject was derrogitorily clear from the beginning.  Most
people who read this are quite intelligent and stay away from heated,
pointless discussions.  Personally, all you have done is indicate clearly
why Jigsaw is needed, and turned myself away from OSGI.

3.  I have no evidence of this besides speaking with some co-workers and a
couple of other friends.  However, I think that most people have not heard
of OSGI, and any attempt to make modularity happen within Java is a good
thing.  Like Dick, I don't really care how it is accomplished;  having
modularity in Java is something that will help Java move forward.

--Ryan