This may be exactly why JavaFX might fare better than both Swing and
JSF. Code generated by a RAD editors can not be hand coded at the same
time, you pretty much have to make the choice up-front, can't have
them both. So as a first for the Java world, seems like the round-trip
engineering legacy of Visual Basic is being picked up by JavaFX. I
hope so anyway. :)

/Casper