On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Sacha Labourey wrote:

> Just a small point: do we agree that independing on the protocol used to
> communicate with JNDI, the proxy needs to be obtained in a specific way
> (like now, through standard TCP) to bootstrap.

Yes. But if we need to bootsrap the jndi communication, we can skip this
jndi lookup and just send the create invocation to the invoker. How the
invokers can be accessed must either be "wellknown" or somehow configured
on the client.

Please, please tell me, for what do we need server side jndi content on
the client?

Holger