On 2002.06.26 14:11:38 -0400 Bill Burke wrote:

> [...]

JCA 1.5 has a transaction inflow model and a work inflow model.  I have
initial prototype implementations of these.  The work inflow model is
designed to allow the app server to manage thread pooling for work
requested by external systems.  I was wondering if we should use this for
all incoming requests.

David Jencks