--- Kate Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Happy Sunday Morning. I don't know if Fannie is a
> lesbian but she lives in
> my town...though I have never met her.

Well, you're just going to have to walk right up to
her and ask her, aren't you!

Funny thing about sexuality.  I think it was Ron who
mentioned it - you can have whatever kind of violence
you want in a movie, and it probably rates a PG rating
(unless it's really graphic).  Put even a little sex
in, unless it's just kissing or a possibly-sexual
remark, and the rating changes.  Have two women or two
men kissing, and it's probably restricted.  What a
weird world we live in!