I so agree...when I was renting videos or going to movies with my teenaged
son, I found the R movies to be much more palatable than the PG ones...

>>>Funny thing about sexuality.  I think it was Ron who
mentioned it - you can have whatever kind of violence
you want in a movie, and it probably rates a PG rating
(unless it's really graphic).  Put even a little sex
in, unless it's just kissing or a possibly-sexual
remark, and the rating changes.  Have two women or two
men kissing, and it's probably restricted.  What a
weird world we live in!<<<