Hi Gene,

> we have to start sometime, how about now?

We started a number of years ago.  California has been running on
alternative sources since 1996, which despite all the economic problems that
has engendered, I am still proud and happy about the fact that it exists and
is running along.  I have only purchased stock twice in my life, both times
in companies developing alternative technology. I also lost all my
investment in both, but at least I had hope.

> then again, maybe the one's who are advocating the use of nuclear weapons
know something we don't.  like
> we're not going to last long enough to exhaust the worlds fossil fuels.

I don't think so.

Kakki