"Kate Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>ps my heart is breaking over gabe & claire & i am in love with keith
>("because he loves her")

A great scene, in which Claire is telling Keith about Gabe; actually, what he
says is "because she loves him" in answer to her brother's question about why
she hangs out with this loser. I love how nurturing Keith was. (By the way,
dig the juxtaposition with the film "Badlands.")

I predict that Keith will go back to David, and that he will adopt or take in
his niece, his junkie sister's kid. That's what the psychic widow was
referring to when she said that she sees a child coming into someone's life,
meaning either Nate or David.

I guess this must sound like some kind of soap opera to someone who's never
seen the show, but anyone who has seen it knows that it's a soap opera like
no other. I love this show.

-Fred