LMAO! Fred I love this show too. Ever since I have been on extended hiatus
from JukeBox I have been watching entirely TOOOOOOOO much TV. I am totally
hooked-lined-and-sinkered on 24. I just love that show too. I also have
caught a few episodes of West Wing, which I think is done quite well for TV.
Then there is CSI and The Agency. For someone who missed ALL of the 80's and
90's TV I feel like a total junkie. I do like the tape and watch later mode
though so you can zoom thru the commercials and watch several in a row.

Peace

Michael