A long time ago,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I predict that Keith will go back to David, and that he will adopt or take in
> his niece, his junkie sister's kid. That's what the psychic widow was
> referring to when she said that she sees a child coming into someone's life,
> meaning either Nate or David.

My guess is that Brenda and Nate will have a baby since there's lots of
foreshadowing re her being pregnant, such as the mention of messed up
hormones, plus the loving family scene they both watched briefly and
were captured by.

> I guess this must sound like some kind of soap opera to someone who's never
> seen the show, but anyone who has seen it knows that it's a soap opera like
> no other. I love this show.

Me too. I kept missing it this year and was able just recently to catch
up when they showed 4 in a row. To avoid missing any more I looked at
the tv listings on the internet and see that an upcoming episode is
called "Back to the Garden." I'm looking forward to seeing if they
include Joni in it somehow (interesting), or just use her words without
any reference to her (bad!)

Debra Shea