>Much of our demographic (Boomers in their 40's & >50's has given up on new
>music, even new releases from their favorite
>artists of yesteryear.

I think a lot of people let the *child* within them die ..the child that
Joni so eloquently talks about.  When this happens watch out...it's pretty
much all over.  It effects so many things; exploration..zest..zeal.  I
refuse to....I don't think I could even if I wanted to.  I see this same
child- like wonderment with most on this list.  I also think a lot of the
general public keep their *child* suppressed...too many reasons to list.

>Thank God for those of us who don't fall in this category, and even more
>for the youngsters who discover & acknowledge her true genius.

I do Bob, I do!!

Bree.....off to do a little in-line skating this morning..