With the ridiculous over-priced nature of the thing, without even the
gimmick of that hatbox, might I humbly suggest that we all wait the
total of seven days from its release until the first one of us purchases
it - we will all buy it, we will all pay the price, but a seven day
delay in that may make a point to the powers that be, whomever that may
be.

Then when bought, mail the bar code back to the company with a short
message - "Love Joni, this is overpriced."

Might make an impression, might not.

If I idea is no damn good, fell free to flog it.

Vince