Kate wrote:

> susan, i think we need to have a chat over lunch with joni...kakki, do you
> think you could arrange this? lol...

Are you kidding?  You know I'm right there on the case! ;-)  I've been
thinking along the same lines.  Let her have some respite from the long
years in the biz - then she comes back in her own time refreshed and finally
just doing it the way she feels.

I just read the blurb from Nonesuch re T'log (thanks, Lama) and it was so
funny to see the word "encylopedic" - I got together with our Mr. Dulson
tonight and he told me he has been holding off listening to any of the music
clips (except for Dawntreader).  So I tried to explain to him how it is
(which isn't easy) and one of the things I said was that it is very dense
and kind of like having a whole set of encyclopedia books before you.  You
cannot "read" it all in one night - it will take weeks or months or years to
really absorb it all.  She has given us quite a gift - one that I think most
of the run of the mill reviewers will not figure out except in long
retrospect.  Besides all that - it is MAGIC! ;-)

Kakki