lol susan!

i am right there dreaming with you...i know joni has earned the right to
never write again after all of the remarkable songs she has given us..but oh
how the world needs to hear her voice in song right now...we need to hear
the voice of the person who many of us consider the greatest songwriter our
generation has ever known & we need to hear her voice in all of its
beautiful wisdom & maturity...

since when did she ever let the biz dictate what she did! why should she let
it get to her now? how better to spit into that dark cesspool than to write
& record & release a record outside of the biz!!!!  a simple one, voice &
instrument....new songs...it would be a sure fire hit...

susan, i think we need to have a chat over lunch with joni...kakki, do you
think you could arrange this? lol...

come to think of it...how many albums has she written when she goes on a
retreat? hmmm...blue! hmmm...for the roses! hmmm....hejira!

susan >>In fact if Joni did walk away in this dramatic fashion and went off
and took to the refuge of the roads or went to Amsterdam or Rome or took a
walk a park a bridge a tree a river - well you get the picture ... perhaps
she could get inspired to write some new material about the twighlight of
her career or life.  Then secretly hide away in a studio and record
everything her way and play with it and tweak it and ... Voila!  The come
back kid with plenty of fanfare and press - OH Joni let me handle this for
you! It will be the biggest marketing scheme since New Coke! You may say I'm
a dreamer ...<<<