One of my favorite sayings is "Less is More."  Absolutely I would buy it!  Isn't this
the way most
of us Joni "lifers" discovered her: STAS, Clouds, LOTC - and of course Blue! As much
as we loved
the gradual integration of jazz and instrumentation and production - well until DED at
least ;-P -
one voice - one instrumet is where SHE can be heard best.

Also marketing wise this could be a way to get a lot of attention and sales and
recognition.  In
fact if Joni did walk away in this dramatic fashion and went off and took to the
refuge of the
roads or went to Amsterdam or Rome or took a walk a park a bridge a tree a river -
well you get
the picture ... perhaps she could get inspired to write some new material about the
twighlight of
her career or life.  Then secretly hide away in a studio and record everything her way
and play
with it and tweak it and ... Voila!  The come back kid with plenty of fanfare and
press - OH Joni
let me handle this for you! It will be the biggest marketing scheme since New Coke!

You may say I'm a dreamer ...

Peace,
Susan

NP: Rickie Lee/ Girl At the Volcano/Rainbow Sleeves
(what was once lost is found!)

http://webhosting.yahoo.com