[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Kate,

I wonder - is this courageous?
one: Bush doesn't give ashit about the Iraqi people. two. how does killing the Iraqi help the Iraqi people? three: I think it is naive to think this war is just or about justice.
and if you are going to bring up people's treatment of other people you need llook no furthere than your country. what civilised country executes the mentally retarted?

I am sure you don't wnat any killing but to support killing is still a moral choice, still something you willbe responsible for.

Kill Hussein by all means. but don't bomb and kill the Iraqi people.

There is pleanty wrong with Britian and the USA so we ought to be less judgemental about others. our hands are just as bloody.