Hello all,

  Ive been listening to NRH non stop lately..Ive always liked Passion Play, Come in
From the Cold,and the title track but i never really gave the rest of the album much
of a chance..Let me tell you once I did it was all over..The most shocking song on the
album for me was Winfall Everything for nothing...Shocking because I really felt like
dancing around my apartment(ok i did) whatta kick ass beat...Seriously imagine dancin
at your fave club(unless you are into techno) and that song comes on... not very hard
to dance to...That song is about her housekeeper right??i remember reading a story
about that situation..Anyway just wanted to share my new found love for winfall hope
you all are havin a wonderful week...  peace love and light your way

                                    ****kevin****