From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 8:27 AM
Subject: Night Ride Home

> Hello all,
>
>   Ive been listening to NRH non stop lately..Ive always liked Passion
Play, Come in From the Cold,and the title track but i never really gave the
rest of the album much of a chance..Let me tell you once I did it was all
over..The most shocking song on the album for me was Winfall Everything for
nothing...Shocking because I really felt like dancing around my apartment(ok
i did) whatta kick ass beat...Seriously imagine dancin at your fave
club(unless you are into techno) and that song comes on... not very hard to
dance to...That song is about her housekeeper right??i remember reading a
story about that situation..Anyway just wanted to share my new found love
for winfall hope you all are havin a wonderful week...  peace love and light
your way