i just love love love love this title cut & have been playing it in my set
lately (& thinking of putting it on my next cd!!! woohoo! whenever that
miracle happens...lol...)

last gig i ended the evening with nrh because it is such a lovely way to say
goodbye, goodnight, have a safe drive home...often i get comments on how
much folks like the song & if i wrote it (oh, i wish!) but still it is great
to turn people on to a joni song they've never heard before...