Jeff and I have this rotation of Joni going on in the car- NRH, C&S, and
WTRF, which we both think are her three most consistant albums. Windfall
was playing on our trip back from Chicago on Monday and he turned to me and
said, "Who else can write lines like that? Cutting but not cruel..."
   I have always liked Winfall. If Joni ever wrote a song about my sister,
that would have been it!

;-)
Steve

Cactustree78 writes:

>> Anyway just wanted to share my new found love for winfall
>> hope you all are havin a wonderful week...
>
>I appreciate your eternal optimism, Kevin...if we ever can clone people,
let's order up a couple more Kevin's! :~)

>As for The Windfall, I love it...yes, it's pretty much directed at the
"axis of evil" maid who took a swift kick in the shins besides...my
favorite lyric, "you'd eat your young alive, for a Jaguar in the
drive"...man, it just doesn't get any more venomous than that.
>Don't know about dancing to it, but hey, I suppose one can dance to anything.
>
>Bob

Steve