In a message dated 1/22/2003 3:27:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, Cactustree78 writes:

> Anyway just wanted to share my new found love for winfall
> hope you all are havin a wonderful week...

I appreciate your eternal optimism, Kevin...if we ever can clone people, let's order
up a couple more Kevin's! :~)

As for The Windfall, I love it...yes, it's pretty much directed at the "axis of evil"
maid who took a swift kick in the shins besides...my favorite lyric, "you'd eat your
young alive, for a Jaguar in the drive"...man, it just doesn't get any more venomous
than that.
Don't know about dancing to it, but hey, I suppose one can dance to anything.

Bob