<Colin said> The fact that there are groups of
siblings who are gay really does indicate that
homosexuality does have an inborn cause rather it
being environmental.

Not exactly - large studies on identical twins have
found that if one twin is homosexual - the other twin
is also homosexual 38 to 50 percent of the time.

This is not to say that homosexuality does NOT have a
biological component, but rather it is not a
predetermined immutable trait like eye color or hair
color.

Personally I think we'll find that there are a lot of
factors, biological and environmental that interact to
determine sexual orientation and how much biology
plays a role probably differs from person to person.

Jenny

http://mailplus.yahoo.com