British Steve wrote:

> Bangers and mash! STILL one of my favorites. I can get English
> style bangers at a shop near work.
>Cottage (shepherds) Pie with carrots and peas ..

All of the other British food previously mentioned pretty much frightens me
(kidneys and brains and suet and eeww) but thankfully I grew up on the good
stuff like the bangers and homemade Shepherds pie (which my mother called
"pasties" or is that something else?) and my very favorite, Yorkshire
pudding.

> Steve (looking forward to some Southern comfort food in
> Nashville next week. Bring on them hush puppies!)

Yummm!  Pace yourself :-) and have a great time.  Nashville is a beautiful
town.

Kakki