I don't even knw where to begin here Kakki.  But AIDS funding, the very mention of the
word, term,
disease was completely written out of Regans doctrine.  It was a newsworthy day the
day he
actually utterred the word.  His policies alone probably killed your two friends!
Because it was
too costly to clean up the blood banks!

Now realistically could anything have been done to stop it cold - probably not - BUT
his delays
and moral judgements helped delegate scores more to the role of the living dead.

I don't have some slanted article here to link you to, but I can't believe you didn't
read or see
"And the Band Played On?"  Oh it may be all Hollywood, but then so are so many of
those articles
we get connected to.

His concern was about the morality of the majority affected, rather than the masses of
humanity
and their suffering.  He played GOD!

Why the allegiance to this bigoted and cruel human - I just don't understand, maybe
I'm obtuse.

Peace,
Susan

P.S. Couldn't we have kept talking about COCO, instead of revving me up before going
to bed!  LOL!

NP: Joni/Turbulent Indigo/Borderline

http://mailplus.yahoo.com