<< People of God literally taking the light of Christ out of a room and actually doing
evil things. >>

Since I know that Joni wasn't raised Catholic, I always thought Joni's anti-nun venom
in this song was pretty strong for someone who probably never had much to do with
Catholic clergy. Then someone posted in the last few days that nuns pressured Joni to
give up her baby as soon as possible because younger babies are easier to find homes
for. Before then I had never understood how painfully personal this song must be for
Joni.

--Bob