Word to the wise about President's Choice, Catherine. Their low fat foods tend to be high in sugar, and their sugar-free foods tend to be high in fat, so you're buggered either way. I make a salad dressing for steamed veggies, probably not to everyone's taste, but it's a very small amount of extra virgin olive oil, a lot of balsamic vinegar, quite a lot of sweetener (I use Sugar Twin as it has no aspartame) and mustard. That takes the edge of the veggies. ;-)

Sarah

Shall do, but how do you take some of the blandness
away without adding a lot of fat? Hmmm, maybe
President's Choice makes something ;)