Colin, I agree about fat not being as harmful as was previously thought, but just a point about olive oil - in fact, soybean, peanut, palm oil and coconut oil are higher in saturated fat than olive oil Palm oil, at 50 per cent saturated fat, is even worse than lard or beef tallow, which I only realized a few weeks ago, when I read an article in the Guardian saying to avoid American-style peanut butter (which I love) because it's mixed with palm oil. I suppose this is why vegetarian soaps are often made with it.

Loved your sentence: "Mianky because thy also have lower crab in their diets." ;-)

Sarah