wasn't wofat a character on Hawaii 5-0?  ooooh .... low fat.  never mind.

Heather

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Catherine McKay
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 9:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mags N Brei
Cc: list
Subject: RE: NJC some of the foods I actually like & a few more I don't
NJC

 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Word to the wise about
President's Choice,
> Catherine.  Their low fat
> foods tend to be high in sugar, and their sugar-free
> foods tend to be
> high in fat, so you're buggered either way.

Of course you've noticed that things are either
"low-fat" (or lo-fat!) or sugar-free, but rarely both,
so I don't get sucked in by that - I read the fine
print on the labels (or try - the print is a bit TOO
fine for me). PC is a bit of a joke between Mags and
me.