> Huh?! Um, Lori, I was not heeheeing at war but rather just trying to
> inject some levity re Sarah's remarks about the opinion pieces.

Hey Kakki ... sorry for what seems to be a misunderstanding.  I didn't
actually think you were heeheeing at war - I *think* I know you better
than that - but rather at the notion that a small group of you believe
you're "right" about various "facts"/information.  It seemed like you
were rubbing it in the face of one or more pacifists on the list.

But hey, if that's not the case, no harm no foul.

Nonetheless, I'll stick with this:  "Study war no more"

Peace,
Lori