[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm in favour of the war (so long as there's an intention to fight it with minimal loss of life,
as long as it is not your loved ones or you?
I am not painting you as a baddie-I don't think you are-I agree on much with you-but I do think you are misguided on this. This war will not do anythign to decrease terrorism-it will increase it-if it doesn't set off achange of evnets that will lead to no one being around to be terrorists or thier victims.

Sarah

PS Also don't agree with what you wrote about people on the right not having genuine or sincere feelings.
oneof my good friends is a Bush lover and Conservative. She is genuine and has reel feelings and real udnertsanding too of people and real compassion. she, like the rest of us, is not perfect and has her blind spots!

  That's a huge generalization - hope you were joking.