ron wrote-

<<huge snip>>

oh yeah. homework. listen to at least one joni song a day. lets keep some
truth & beauty fresh in our minds. we all could do with it.

This is the simplest yet most pertinent statement I have read thus far.  I'm
really not into picking apart Joni's lyrics.  They are the way they are ...
she wrote them.  What I do like to read is how Joni's music strikes listers
at any particular moment in their day / life.  Like the other day when it
was snowing so terribly and I got the urge to cook ... I wondered if I
should listen to Joni while cooking.  Some replied ...no biggie.

We are here to discuss Joni's music.  Though I am a NJC subscriber since
'98, I end up skimming many of the posts.  Though I do value much of what is
written by listers in an educational way, I have always felt that I wanted
the choice of being involved or not.  I realize people are different and I
always try to understand people viewpoints.  That is important to me and
keeps me evolving.

I've made bonds with several people on this list that I cherish very much.
I do feel very strongly about making connections through Joni's music that,
until 1998, I thought I was the only one who listened to it!  :-)

Now I have even MORE homework to do!  Thanks a lot, Ron! ;-D

As always .... my best to everyone,
Heather