Brandon Aaron wrote:
> On 8/2/07, *fatihturan* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> What do you think about this question? Do you think jQuery's
>> documentation is enought? Personally i think jQuery's documentation
>> isn't enought.

There is always room for improvement! Creating a nice set of demos has been discussed a few times but no one has actually stepped up to the plate to make it happen. Would you be willing to write a few demos? Would anyone else be willing to pitch in and help create a nice set of demos? We will also need a nice UI (*cough* Glen) to show off the demos.

Ever since a thread [1] several months ago discussing the Mootools demos [2] I've been thinking on and off about how JQuery could demo what it's all about. In the past two weeks, I've been thinking about it more seriously and have some real ideas I'd like to test out. But Sunday I leave for a two-week vacation and I will have no time before then to try any of this. If there has been no progress on this before I return, I will try to start implementing these ideas. If I get anywhere, I will share it early with the group. And I will absolutely need some design help. (Did someone mention Glen? :> )

  -- Scott

[1] http://tinyurl.com/2lamfw
[2] http://demos.mootools.net/