> Well, [Warner] personally have some issues with EJB ;-). If I saw a
good
> presentation on it maybe I'd change my mind.

I agree with you, especially with the 1.1 spec, but I did see a
compelling preso on 2.x last year at JavaOne...Tyler Jewell from BEA
gave a talk on EJB 2.x and fired me up to want to use 2.0, but I'm
limited by the availability of the tech in my environment, along with a
lurking fear of the learning curve to deploy something simple.

TS-3043
Why Enterprise JavaBeansTM ( EJBTM) 2.X Technology
--Stuff That You Have Never Seen
http://servlet.java.sun.com/javaone/sf2002/conf/sessions/20-all-regular.
en.jsp

> Make it easy for me to  do it and I might be interested.
Amen, brotherman. :-)

Nick ( or anyone else ) have you worked with EJB 2.x stuff?

Cheers,
Tim