At 08:41 PM 11/13/2002 -0700, Warner wrote:

Uncle! ;-) Ok, so the lineup will be (contingent on getting some help on unknown frameworks + a consensus):
Castor (castor.exolab.org)
Hibernate (http://hibernate.sourceforge.net/)
Torque (jakarta.apache.org/turbine/torque)
OJB (jakarta.apache.org/ojb)
TJDO (http://tjdo.sourceforge.net/)
and
EJB (2.x ?) (http://java.sun.com/products/ejb/docs.html) - need help with this one
Come on Warner --- don't cave in. There's already too much here
to do it all justice without adding the EJB monster, which is a
completely different animal anyway. Besides, we just had an
EJB presentation a couple of meetings ago, didn't we?
        -tom