It would probably be a great thing for JUMP to move into OSGeo.  I
presume that this requires some level of consent from the owners of the
copyright in the code?  Vivid Solutions currently has copyright over a
large part (all?) of the codebase.  I don't know how they would feel
about turning this over to OSGeo.

Martin

Sampson, David wrote:
>  Hey folks,
>
> What is preventing JUMP from getting into the OSGEO Foundation?  Would
> this not be a good thing?
>
> Could this maybe be the catalyst to merging all the JUMP variants back
> to one?
>
> Why would the JUMP community not want to enter OSGEO incubation?
>

> Just thought I'd poke and prod.
>

> Cheers

Martin Davis
Senior Technical Architect