Hi Larry

I think Pete is saying the 25% chord line is swept forward slightly as it
progresses outwards NOT the leading edge of the wing. The former being
determined by the ratio of the leading edge angle to the trailing edge angle
where the latter is proportionately greater. Nonetheless it is an
interesting characteristic that we haven't known about or commented on
before to my knowledge.

I think the KR sensitivity that some allude to stems mainly from the short
fuselage and tail (maybe less so in the S series). My bird is stable as
anything at the moment stuck in the hangar waiting for me to re do the cowl
to suit the prop gearbox.

John Martindale
29 Jane Circuit
Toormina NSW 2452