> "As far as the KR letting you get away with murder, I'm thinking the design
> more likely kept you from committing suicide. CG should not be taken
> lightly............"
Give me a break Larry.  Go do some flying in South America or Africa and see
how much attention is given to CG.  It's a factor that gets thought about, but
not much.  I would have gotten fired right quick if I had started showing
concerns about things being within proper CG limits . . . or weather . . . or
wind . . . or anything else other than engine issues..  No operator wants a
bush pilot like that and I for one wouldn't feel at all comfortable flying with
someone like that.

MikeKSEE