Hi, Jesper,

in LO Pootle 135 translation teams are stated. If we take out about 20
teams with really scarce tranlations, that means 115 teams.

5 changed strings in English UI x 115 = 575 changed strings in localization
po files to re-translate
115 people being affected by this change.

I am not aggressive and do not fight, just state my views, which is the
corner stone of democracy and open-source mantra, I guess. And it is my
deep conviction that sarcasm should not be banned, it is not illegal and it
sometimes does put problems into perspective in a very direct and fast way
- so it can be quite useful.

Lp, m.