I belong to a drunken book club (we're a drinking group with a reading
problem). We're all reading The Thief of Time by Tony Hillerman.

For some reason, this summer I've been reading a lot (usually reserved for
winter time). I finished Harry Potter 5, and 2 books on English Romance/History.

Can anyone recommend books for the DBC (Drunken Book Club)?? We have 8 people
in it, a mixture of men and women, and we are pretty open to many topics.

TIA,

Jana in Michigan
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]