Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you so much for my parcel which arrived today.

Through taking part in the Secret Pal exchange for a few years, I have built
up a wonderful collection of bears from around the world and the beautiful one
that you have sent me has been added to this collection!

Thank you also for the thread which I have no doubt will be worked with as
soon as I find the right pattern for it.

Happy Easter to you and your family,

Anne Nicholas
Hanworth
Middx.