Wow!  I did not expect the avalanche of responses to my request for information
about magnifiers!  Thank you all so much!  I truly am overwhelmed!  I will be
sorting all this information out in the next week or so & may be emailing some
of you for further info ... but I truly am so thankful for the responses!  I
have now heard about magnifiers that I had no inkling existed   : )

  Blessings,
  Shirlee