To: <lace@arachne.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2008 4:54 PM
Subject: [lace] Magnifiers

Does anyone have any experience with the magnifier that you pin or clip to your pillow? These old eyes just aren't like they used to be, & my husband has just ordered me a lovely magnifying light which I can use here at home, but if I want to attend a workshop it would be a little difficult to bring along, not so much because of the weight but workshop space is sometimes limited. Do these pillow magnifiers work? I would not want to even try the one that you wear around your neck because any movement would make it bounce around & make it impossible to lace. A friend from long ago used to have some sort of magnifying visor she wore around her head but I would think it would be a little strange feeling, not to mention giving me magnifying visor hair : ) Anyway, please let me know if this little magnifyer you pin or clip to your pillow would be a good investment.

 Blessings,
 Shirlee