Sue Duckles wrote:
Do all bobbins need to be the same weight? IMHO I'd have thought not, some old bobbins could have buttons on them, different weight to glass beads.... or would one not put bone and wood bobbins together, or ones with wood beads as opposed to glass. Some ebay sellers put plastic beads on.... what do others think?|

I was thinking more that they seem very light and I've got a couple of light bobbins that I find don't handle as well as the heavier ones - especially with regard to tension.

Would appreciate the comments of those with more expeience than I.

Lesley