Hello Ilse,

The best place to sit is the place where you are comfortable making lace.

But as a rule, I would say that you need to rest your back always on a
surface (back of chair or of a sofa). You must feel your back relaxed.
Usually, after making lace for a while, especially if it is a new piece
where we need to put a lot of attention, we tend to tension our back little
by little without noticing, and finally it becomes back ache. So, relax your
shoulders and arms from now and then moving them in circles, for example,
and check that you are sitting properly.

(I work with a vertical pillow, so I sit on a comfortable chair and lean the
pillow on the table. When I work with a roller pillow, I like sitting on the
sofa, with pillows at my back and the lace pillow on my legs... that's for
me the most comfortable place. I dont' know how lacers work on a flat
pillow).

I hope this information helps you.

Best regards...

Antje, from Spain.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to