Thank you everyone for the great advise.  I'll try some positions out and
take breaks but I do tend to verget about time especially when I'm starting
something new.

Ilse

2011/8/14 Clay Blackwell <[email protected]>

> David, having seen the videos of you conducting, I'm going to go out on a
> limb here and suggest that all of that arm exercise you get is actually very
> good for your back muscles as well, and your back is strong enough to handle
> the stress you put on it while making lace!
>
> Clay
>
>
> On 8/14/2011 10:30 AM, David C COLLYER wrote:
>
>>
>>> Agnes & I would probably say.... take up smoking.... (LOL)   so we
>>> then go and have a cigarette outside the hall!!
>>>
>>
>> Oh so that's why I never have any back problems, despite leaning forward
>> all of the time
>> LOL
>> David in Ballarat
>>
>> -
>> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
>> unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
>> [email protected]. Photo site:
>> http://community.webshots.com/**user/arachne2003<http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003>
>>
>>
> -
> To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
> unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
> [email protected]. Photo site:
> http://community.webshots.com/**user/arachne2003<http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003>
>



-- 
KTBSPA

Ilse D.

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to